• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
chooka_nick said:
I still love you Steds
Get a room :p

I am psyched up as well fellas. Hopefully they sim it in the evening here in Aus, otherwise I won't be able to check for over 24 hours. The humanity of it all !!!

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I hope I don't go for A Golden Duck, that be the last I need

Silly season started for me

Scores: 53,29,61,Dimond Duck, 109*,8*,17,50

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Great work fellas, top order did a fantastic job.

Inspirational bowling performance from Kyle, if you keep that up we'll be losing our captain at various stages, for sure! Stiff to miss out on player of the round.

After everyone else's talk about "You'll never beat a Test side", let's just wait for the chorus of "It was just Bangladesh, we'll crush you" 8-) :p

Carn the Colts!

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Indeed. A fantastic result for us - good solid contributions right through the batting. A bit disappointed with my start with the Colts but still very pleased for the team. Hopefully we can keep this performance up...I'm sure we will, 'tis no mean feat beating a Test side.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As I said in the other thread, Daniel summed up the performance nicely. I am proud of everyone's efforts.

We got out of the game everything we wanted. A fine batting performance, and the bowlers were sensational. I expected us to put up a good fight, and possibly win, but I didn't expect to win so easily...great stuff. I may have to review my thoughts on our performances for the four day season.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats, Colts, nice result there.

Glad you've got some talent.

Woudn't want to see you as no-hopers.

But you know, keep a balence, Kyle.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Good win lads, im probably not the most talented player in the side so i was pleased with my anchoring in that partnership of 50+ despite my score not being the highest (24 i believe), bit dissapointed my part-time mediums werent tested out.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done guys ... what a result !!! Personally, I am a little disappointed we only batted once because I wanted to make up for my innings of 1. Well done Kyle, great bowling :)

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Pleased to see that I'll get another go in the friendly against Black. Hopefully I can better my 2(13).

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I know I said we'd kill them, but by an innings, increadble!

79, 2nd highest score! sweet! I also forgot I wasn't the keeper!

wrangler203

School Boy/Girl Captain
yeah, always good to win, now lets see all the other teams, and what can we can achieve against them. Im personally looking forward to playing against cw red, since my brother is in that team.