• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Big Game - Who Will Win

who will win?

• NZ

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
what a win :):):):) wallaby defense was brilliant against the best attacking side in the world. as long as none of the injuries are too serious Marc may have been very wise in taking out those odds

one question though, why the hell were there people there that were singing swing low sweet chariot??? i heard it at least twice during the game

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
what a win :):):):) wallaby defense was brilliant against the best attacking side in the world. as long as none of the injuries are too serious Marc may have been very wise in taking out those odds
I now am happy whoever wins the trophy.

£5 on Australia at 7-1, £5 on France at 4-1, and I'm English!

age_master said:
one question though, why the hell were there people there that were singing swing low sweet chariot??? i heard it at least twice during the game
It was a few England fans there for the game.

Funny how the 2 competing sides got outsung by a 3rd party!

Kimbo

International Debutant
The All Blacks were pathetic I thought. And thats why NZers have gone silent, we have forgotten we even thought we were in with a chance after that performance. I haven't seen them perform so poorly in ... well ever actually. Boy that game dragged on and on... I was flicking between rugby and cricket.. depressing...
it was... all blacks making errors-- flick-- 100-0-- flick-- stirling mortlock breaking tackles--flick-- 150-0... i was getting a little.. annoyed...

but watching the game last night was very similar... the French performance was very much like the all black one.

both teams couldnt get their goals either...

I now keep thinking.. what if Merhts was there, when the pressures on, Merhts would've saved us... Carlos just loses it.