• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The American Politics thread

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well for an unbiased view of the election I'm following Donald Trump, apparently Obama's supporters are threatening people with guns, China is behind global-warming myths, and machines are fixing it for Obama to win instead of Romney. Oh and Katrina was much betterly handled than Sandy, god bless people born in America and not Kenya.

Not sure why that shirt is on sale though:(

Last edited:

grecian

guess that explains why romney thought PA was back in contention

Communist, you're all marxist propagandist, probably members of the filthy liberal press, oh and your just thick demo zombies for not believing every piece of skewed GOP propaganda, you'd vote for Hitler if he was black and muslim and born in Kenya, which admittedly seems unlikely, but anyway Romney/Ryan all the way.:cool:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
In PA. Just voted. I was the only one in the polling place an hour before they close...

Never seen it like that. Would be interested to see what turnout is like this year. Definitely down form 2008 I think but not sure compared to 2004.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Am I the only one a bit unimpressed with Nate Silver's unwillingness to publish his methods?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
obama up 3% in FL, 24% of the vote.

and then he was up 3% with 28%

then up 1% with 29%

Dan

Global Moderator
CNN has Obama up 54-45 in Ohio. Only 1% of the vote counted so plenty can change, but the Democrats should be pretty happy with that so far.

EDIT:

Electoral Vote Running Count:
CNN 64-40 Obama.
FOX 78-71 Obama.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Been pretty much following this on the odds checker, with a Prisoner Cell Block H DVD on in the background.

Looking good that the forces of evil are going to be defeated anyway. Obama going from 3/4 to 1 odds on favourite to basically now 1/15 and 1/20 type odds.