• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the ABE thread

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Furball, are you claiming that the reason Scottish and Welsh fans boo GSTQ is because it’s a misuse of the British anthem, and not because they want to boo whatever the English are playing?
No, I'm saying that anyone who wanted to boo it for that specific reason would be justified in doing so.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fair enough, misunderstood your point. You’ve lost me about my signature though?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The FA has been fined £25,630 for for three incidents, the laser, setting off fireworks and disrupting the Danish National Anthem. The first two they need to find the individuals, the booing is a big fat nothing.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah the laser pointer is a work of a scumbag. Booing is what eight year olds do at Robot Wars. Don't belong in the same sentence do they

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
The size of the fine suggests that UEFA agree with you. It would be nice if the laser person is identified though.

Spark

Global Moderator
Some of the videos circling around are horrific. Apparently these thugs didn't even have tickets and were still in the stadium concourse...? What on earth happened with security?