• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 12th Man - The Final Dig? (latest CD)

sunburnt_spinner

Cricket Spectator
Who's heard the latest 12th Man CD? I got it the day it came out and I almost had a coronary the first time I heard it.

Highly recommended for those who haven't got it yet.

"Got him yes, piss off you're out!"

Spinner

Cricket Spectator
I got it about 2 seconds after I saw it and just about laughed my head off in Cathedral Square (Christchurch, New Zealand) in front of several people! My favourite line would have to be "When some big Kiwi ***** gets a four from a snick that's Parore." Many others are sure to make their way onto my Favourites list!

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
lol, listened to the whole CD as soon as i got home....fav tracks are 5 and 8, goto them. P.S. gotta love the crack cam bit, and the memorabilia

freak shistos

Cricket Spectator
the best bit is the classic commentary bit with tony greig

ill spell this how i think sri lankan names are spelled

Shewana Peersuriya & Isedwe Notya******tu

have the leading odi partnership
if you dont understand listen to the cd

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
the scrotometer is abit grose, but still funny :), and when Greig says "Sweaty, sticky, skwishy, spotty botty rashes on Mark Waughs ass"

freak shistos

Cricket Spectator
have you noticed that whenever hansie says anything it has something in it to do with gambling, betting, fixing etc.

r: get back in there hansie

h: im sorry rich i just had to urgently fix something :D :D

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
The bit after bill's been talkin to schnozzle warehouse

T: Who was that bill?

B: None of your business tony.

T: Well sorry, i wasnt being nosy.

B: Oh very funny......you were listening outside the door werent you?

Cracks me up every time :) along with the rest of the scene

Lach

School Boy/Girl Captain
Its after straya poops himself, but before tony finds out :) tubby's funny as!

"you want a chewy mate? it'll calm ya down" :D

[Edited on 1/25/02 by Lach]

aannie

Cricket Spectator
you should check out "still the 12th man"...i think it is the best Billy Birmingham has done yet....

listen out for the pakistani name pronunciation practise.....VERY funny!

icemanbrem

Cricket Spectator
hey - ummmmm does anyone know a website for Billy Birminghams Fan Club... i need an address to write to him. I'm a tafe student, and in our radio class we need to interview someone, so i chose him, unfortunately i can't find an address or any contact details. I've tried EMI music - but still waiting for a reply...

PS - Got im yes, that's the best caught and bowled you would ever wanna see my friend, big merv hughes with a reflex action to take his hat-trick on the MCG, and the crowd's gone wild, the austrayan team's gone wild, it's a great day for victoria, a great day for austraya, a great day for the world, and it's a great day for a great man, mervyn hughes, i love him, i wanna boof him, get him up here, merv merv merv...

icemanbrem

Cricket Spectator
hey - ummmmm does anyone know a website for Billy Birminghams Fan Club... i need an address to write to him. I'm a tafe student, and in our radio class we need to interview someone, so i chose him, unfortunately i can't find an address or any contact details. I've tried EMI music - but still waiting for a reply...

PS - Got im yes, that's the best caught and bowled you would ever wanna see my friend, big merv hughes with a reflex action to take his hat-trick on the MCG, and the crowd's gone wild, the austrayan team's gone wild, it's a great day for victoria, a great day for austraya, a great day for the world, and it's a great day for a great man, mervyn hughes, i love him, i wanna boof him, get him up here, merv merv merv...

anyway - if ya have an address or any info - it would be greatly appreciated and you can email me at icemanbrem@hotmail.com - thanks