• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Career Chain Draft

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Joe Root (13 December 2012 - 21 August 2020)

Gordon Greenidge
--
Ken Barrington
Steve Smith
Joe Root
Andy Flower (wk)
Ian Botham
Richie Benaud
Ray Lindwall
Clarrie Grimmett
Dennis Lillee

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know, lad. The chain part of it restricts our options a bit, unless you want to abandon it and have a novelty round.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
I think with a free-for-all you might end up having a situation where people may prefer not to pick if the options left for that time period are undesirable so people may be incentivized to hold off on their pick.

Perhaps could be based on previous round draws - you don't get much or any advantage really but the other option I can think of is reverse of Round 10 but that means a double pick automatically for someone.

I have no real strong feelings either way though - I wouldn't be against a Randomised Round 11 draw?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Andrew Flintoff (23 July 1998 to 20 August 2009)

Len Hutton
-
Rahul Dravid
Dudley Nourse
Frank Worrell (c)
Adam Gilchrist (wk)
Andrew Flintoff [5]
Alan Davidson [2]
Shane Warne [4]
Fazal Mahmood [3]
Michael Holding [1]

Last edited: