• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Auction Draft 2023 - Stipulation Based

kingkallis

International Coach
CricZo XI

(119)
Gordon Greenidge /
(80) Bob Simpson / o
(120) Ricky Ponting /
(79) Frank Worrell / o
(103) Allan Border / o (c)
(39) Mushtaq Mohammad / o
(19) Ben Foakes + /
(99) Ray Lindwall o /
(207) Malcolm Marshall o
(75) Andy Roberts o

1000 (Purse) - 940 (Spent) = 60 (Balance)

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Jack Hobbs
2. Sunil Gavaskar
3. Brian Lara
4. Sachin Tendulkar
5. Clyde Walcott
6. Gundappa Viswanath
7. Andrew Flintoff
8. Shaun Pollock
10. Tony Lock
11. Josh Hazlewood

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I mean it is not quite as bad as the Ashwin round but missing out on Donald by 3 and then the fake news of having Botham is not far off.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah. Thought it was 22 instead of 222. You can't blame me for assuming HB would never bid for Botham more than he would for Lara.

Apologies for the mistake Pothas. You missed Donald by a tiny margin once again.
I love Lara but i love allrounders even more :ph34r:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
It's been over 25 hours since the round 11 stipulation was posted. Time enough for all bids to be in. After 24 hours, penalties should apply to those who haven't bid.

anil1405

International Captain
1. HB - Shane Watson (117) or Simon Katich (84)

2. @Archer6K what have you done buddy. You had all the money in the world (well more budget than anyone going into this round) and you decided to spend average amount on three quality players who have all been outbid. You have to choose either Stuart Clark (117) or Andre Nel (84).

3. Having said that a $1 bid would've fetched any drafter 708 test wickets. But Alas!!! No one decided to bid for this player.

kingkallis

International Coach
1. HB - Shane Watson (117) or Simon Katich (84)

2. @Archer6K what have you done buddy. You had all the money in the world (well more budget than anyone going into this round) and you decided to spend average amount on three quality players who have all been outbid. You have to choose either Stuart Clark (117) or Andre Nel (84).

3. Having said that a $1 bid would've fetched any drafter 708 test wickets. But Alas!!! No one decided to bid for this player.
Damn! I thought 7 guys would go for him hence I didn't even try.

anil1405

International Captain
Round 11 Picks:

TrundlerSaqlain Mushtaq
KKGraeme Swann
BitmapDale Steyn
CricaddictMitchell Johnson
HB
PothasStuart Broad
AnkitShoaib Akhtar
Fuller PilchDamien Martyn
Archer