• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20I Auction Draft (Stipulation Based)

Himannv

International Coach
CricZo XI

David Warner / (c)
Herschelle Gibbs /
Loots Bosman /
Glenn Maxwell / o (5,7,12,...)
AB de Villiers / +
Keiron Pollard / o (14,...)
Imad Wasim o / (1,3,...)
Ravi Ashwin o / (9,11,13,15)
Hamid Hassan o / (10,16,...)
Lockie Ferguson o (6,8,17,19)
Anrich Nortje o (2,4,18,20)

12th man: Pieter Seelaar o /

- I am please to have that TOP order of Warner, Gibbs, Maxwell, AB de Villiers & Pollard. Bosman's job will be to come and smash 25 from 10 balls.
- Maxwell, de Villiers & Pollard can be very destructive and can score quickly in the middle order.
- AB de Villiers will keep the wicket.
- We will start with a spinner and will use Imad and Maxi in the power play. They both are pretty successful in that role and I am expecting great success by using the same tactics. Ashwin is pretty experienced in the middle overs and he will control the run flow in the middle overs.
- Nortje and Lockie will bowl 2-3 overs in the powerplay as well but their main job will be to control the run flow and take wickets of well set middle order from 17th till 20th.
- Hassan, Pollard will play the role of 6th bowler and will bowl 2-3 overs if necessary.
I reckon you're better off having Maxwell come in early at 3 and GOAT de Villiers come in at 4. Bosman at 5 or 6 to just come in and hit along with Pollard.

kingkallis

International Coach
I reckon you're better off having Maxwell come in early at 3 and GOAT de Villiers come in at 4. Bosman at 5 or 6 to just come in and hit along with Pollard.
I too thought of it. I felt that AB de Villiers was batting too low there so yeah I will make the changes.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Sanath Jayasuriya /o
2. Mohammad Rizwan +/
3. KL Rahul /
4. Dinesh Karthik /
5. Hardik Pandya /o
6. Moeen Ali /o
7. Daryll Mitchell /o
8. Shaun Pollock o/
9. Rashid Khan o/
10. Mohammad Amir o
11. Mujeeb ur Rahman o

12th man Tim Seifert

Aggressive batting from 1 down to 9 so everyone has license to play their shots. Lots of bowling options led by Amir & Pollock and the raft of spinners, with Pandya and (if needed) Mitchell providing support.

Last edited:

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Shane Watson
Colin Munro
Shakib Al Hasan
Mahmudullah
Angelo Mathews (c)
Marcus Stoinis
Albie Morkel
Sarfaraz Ahmed (wk)
Dwayne Bravo