• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 Auction Draft

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
The auction agency has just received news that 4 high profile players Adam Gilchrist, MS Dhoni, Alan Davidson and Greg Chappell have withdrawn from the auction to focus on the upcoming India-Australia test series.

So, the total count of players in the auction is 146 now.
The schedule for India-Australia series has got released and the organizers of draft premier league are aghast that the last day of the series clashes with the first round of draft premier league.

After tough negotiations, both India and Australia selectors have committed that no more than 2 players will miss the first match (quarters) from each franchise and the players will all be back for the semis and final.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Muttiah Muralitharan - $61,000
Virat Kohli - $77,000
Aaron Finch - $29,000
Zaheer Abbas - $19,000
Alan Knott - $10,000
Graeme Pollock - $17,000
Aamir Sohail - $7,000
Eoin Morgan - $29,000

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Tabraiz Shamsi - $19,000
Muttiah Muralitharan - $68,000
Virat Kohli - $79,000
Aaron Finch - $30,000
Zaheer Abbas - $20,000
Alan Knott - $17,000
Graeme Pollock - $23,000
Aamir Sohail - $8,000
Eoin Morgan - $30,000

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
The schedule for India-Australia series has got released and the organizers of draft premier league are aghast that the last day of the series clashes with the first round of draft premier league.

After tough negotiations, both India and Australia selectors have committed that no more than 2 players will miss the first match (quarters) from each franchise and the players will all be back for the semis and final.
As per agreement with the boards, all franchisees are requested to release 2 players for the Ind-Aus test series prior to quarterfinals. The players will be back for semis and final.

All franchisees are requested to take heed of this new development into account before making further bids in the auction.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Tabraiz Shamsi - $20,000
Muttiah Muralitharan - $72,000
Virat Kohli - $81,000
Aaron Finch - $32,000
Zaheer Abbas - $21,000
Graeme Pollock - $24,000
Aamir Sohail - $9,000
Eoin Morgan - $31,000
Alan Knott - $18,000

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
As per agreement with the boards, all franchisees are requested to release 2 players for the Ind-Aus test series prior to quarterfinals. The players will be back for semis and final.

All franchisees are requested to take heed of this new development into account before making further bids in the auction.
I gather the 2 players to be released need to be either Australian or Indian. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I gather the 2 players to be released need to be either Australian or Indian. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
L&L, yes, the 2 players will have to be from either Australia/India. You can release 2 players from same country (Australia or India) too. But they will be back for semis.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Virat Kohli - $82,000
Aaron Finch - $34,000
Zaheer Abbas - $22,000
Eoin Morgan - $32,000
Alan Knott - $19,000