• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Symbol showing you posted in this thread

Jakester1288

International Regular
I was wondering if we could have this brought in? I'm far more interested to read into threads I've already posted in, and I can't remember everything I've posted in.

Most other forums (infact, all) I've visited before have this marked with a small dot or arrow to the left of the thread title, in the little symbol there. It's quite easy and convenient. Why can't CW add this feature?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There's a tick on the right of the thread name.

Edit : Actually that's for thread's you're subscribed to but AFAIK you become automatically subscribed to each thread you post in.

Last edited:

Jakester1288

International Regular
There's a tick on the right of the thread name.

Edit : Actually that's for thread's you're subscribed to but AFAIK you become automatically subscribed to each thread you post in.
I've taken off subscriptions. I don't use them, never go into user CP unless I'm editing my avatar or sig or whatever.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nor do I, but it's useful for when I use new posts or when I'm in one of the subforums to see which threads I've already posted in...

Jakester1288

International Regular
Nor do I, but it's useful for when I use new posts or when I'm in one of the subforums to see which threads I've already posted in...
Ah, good idea. Time to tinker with that so I can see what I've posted in without the emails.

Cheers mate.