• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Suggestions and Queries

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
If you want to know anything about the finance side of things, or you have a suggestion, post here.

Just so everyone knows, the most likely format for finances/team updates at this stage is as follows:

Each team has its own thread in this sub-forum, finances are updates weekly.

The layout will be sort of like this:

Income

Gate Reicepts: (Revised. The simulation calculates the money, then 3/4 goes to other sources. (Ground staff etc))
Players Sold:
Winners Prizemoney:
Sponsorship:

Expenditure

Players Purchases:
Wages/Contracts:
Training:

None of this 100% certain but im thinking. All of this I can calculate myself for each team without the use of a simulator, except for Gate Reicepts. Fortunately, Sriram and Nikhil made me one.:)

I will have full squad details and contract details on that page too hopefully.

AND so that people don't overspend, and learn to save for trading, if you go under a certain amount (undecided) you will be told by your club that you can't spend. (Its a possibility that if you stay under that, you will be sacked)

When I do get around to doing the schedule, HOME games will be very important...

Last edited:

Hoggy31

International Captain
I think some income could be gained from TV coverage and some expenditure could be spent on things like medical and recruiting staff.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
What about fundraising.. e.g raffles etc... it could be invloved in both Expenditure and Income. With income coming from the profits and the Expenditure decided from how much money they wish to put into it. Also the fundrasin may sometimes turn out to be a dud. e.g they raffled of a 10,000 dollar car but only sold 5,000 dollars worth of tickets so they end up 5 grand down.

If that makes any sence.....

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Okay... yer i was kinda talkin a bit of ******** but yer i still like the idea. likme u said thpugh actually makin it work would be hard.