• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Seems like ZCC Dev side have been relegated to a division full of Bots. We'll be back in Div 2 next season. Gotta hope the SOD and T20 sides stay up as well.

FHK now in Div 2 in SOD and Dev but Div 1 in T20 - joining @ataraxia! Hope we stay up across all leagues as well.

@JOJOXI - you tagged @honestbharani instead of @SillyCowCorner1 for the FHK vs Moooo semi final. I've sent a challenge across for Tue: Dec 6th @ 10:00
Thankyou for correction have amended the post.

JOJOXI

Also opening the floor for discussion about format for CWC7 the one day tournament - firstly can you confirm if you'll be taking part in CWC7 - especially interested re Dynamo Schmaltzberg who seem to have become inactive (@Magrat Garlick) and likewise for Honest Hunks (@honestbharani).

With my Charminster CC overhaul (2 batters above 18 batting, none abvoe 25 bowling) and planned overhaul for Winton CC post CWC6 - you don't have to worry about being the only weak side in CWC7!

Charlie B

U19 Vice-Captain
I would like to play please with both sides - CWC is the purest form of competition there is in my book as you never consider fitness or IGT it is just best team / right team for the right pitch

JOJOXI

Just a brief post but will list out all teams entered so far tomorrow but will be entering both my sides although in an instance of a side needing to be sacrificed willing to sacrifice one of my sides.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Just a brief post but will list out all teams entered so far tomorrow but will be entering both my sides although in an instance of a side needing to be sacrificed willing to sacrifice one of my sides.
I will sacrifice TNT to even up numbers... they are still the lowest ranked and not anywhere near competitive.

JOJOXI

So just a summation of the teams involved so far

Winton CC
Charminster CC
Jura CC
The Wild Geese CC
Moooo
GG CC
Zor*x CC
Free HK
ataraXIa
AtaraX Wellington
The Merry Orangutans
The Net Theorists
Ashgrove Astronauts
Plymouth Pirates

14 teams so far

@honestbharani @Magrat Garlick

@StephenZA think your side could be competitive against Winton CC post mega sale at the least - looks a better side than Charminster and same team missing out on 2 CWC events less than ideal but in any case hopefully we can find a situation where all teams fit in.

@Magrat Garlick as a mod are you able to change the title of this thread to "Stumped - seeking new signups" or something along those lines please. Wonder if that might be more effective in getting people to look in the thread and join CW Stumped community.

ataraxia

International Coach
CWC6 plate SF vs the Astronauts has been usual fare, batting first with a quick fifty from Simmonds and a slow one from Saadi. May be tough to accelerate now after a couple quick wickets.

ataraxia

International Coach
Good hitting from Butler makes 250 the target. Saadi follows up his 75 (120) a week ago against the same opposition with 82 (120). Last time the target was chased down; can Ashgrove do it again?

JOJOXI

Good hitting from Butler makes 250 the target. Saadi follows up his 75 (120) a week ago against the same opposition with 82 (120). Last time the target was chased down; can Ashgrove do it again?
Astronauts will do well from here but a wicketless next 20-30 minutes and I may be thinking differently especially with Gert at the crease