• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just created a profile on stumped yesterday. I am playing my first game today.

Deep Backward Square Cricket Club after 4 overs, we are 40 for 2

cnerd123

likes this
Planning on setting up a CW Stumped Championship with the new friendly comp feature

Jan, Magz and myself all play. @SillyCowCorner1 do you still play? I remember convincing @trundler to make a team but he's probably quit already. Anyone else on CW playing this game?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Planning on setting up a CW Stumped Championship with the new friendly comp feature

Jan, Magz and myself all play. @SillyCowCorner1 do you still play? I remember convincing @trundler to make a team but he's probably quit already. Anyone else on CW playing this game?
I was there... same sn as here. Add me if you can find me. But may be able to play only on weekends.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Have registered. I think I confused this with some other game you linked me to, howzat or something where you play as a cricket video game rather than a sim.

cnerd123

likes this
Awesome. Have messaged Magz in game to see if she's up for it, and have PMed SCC1. I think Jan will be game, will drop him a message in game too

Assuming everyone is up for it we have:

Me x2
@Magrat Garlick - Dynamo Morpak
@jan - Jan CC
@SillyCowCorner1 - Deep Backward Square Leg Cricket Club
@honestbharani - team name TBC
@trundler - team name TBC

7 teams including my affiliate, 8 if we include Jan's affiliate too.

cnerd123

likes this
Alright, let's get this show on the road. Setting up the competition now. All games will be 50-over matches, and will be played on Saturdays. The first game will be on Boxing Day - Saturday 26th December. Will share the competition page link once it is ready.

cnerd123

likes this
5 teams signed up for the initial Stumped CW Championships. Ideally I'd like one more team, make it a 6-team comp.

@SillyCowCorner1 @trundler

If anyone else want's to sign up and try this game out, use my referral code: REF723AUY. You will get 3 weeks access to the premium features for free.