• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuart MacGill kidnapped

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Absolutely dodgy. He was managing a restaurant. Probably turning a blind eye to money washing or the like

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr MacGill was allegedly confronted by Marino Sotiropoulos – the brother of Mr MacGill’s recent partner Maria O’Meagher – near the intersection of Parraween and Winnie streets in Cremorne, about 8pm.

Don’t date criminal’s sisters.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Man since he's semi famous he can't really lay low the way you'd like to if you'd just fingered 4 criminals to the police... I can see why he took 6 days before reporting the incident

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
They kidnapped him because he called there wine ****e? **** that's underwhelming. Hard to flacid in an instant.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year

“Stuart and I are still together,” O’Meagher told The Daily Telegraph on Thursday.

“We are all still frightened ... I no longer feel safe (and) I really do not understand what happened.

“My brother and I led very different lives and although we were brother and sister, we weren’t that close.

“Stuart is safe and we are both OK.

“Unfortunately I am caught in the middle of a horrible situation, but all I can do is support Stu and my family.”

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If the only motivation for the kidnapping of MacGill was a ransom then these are the dumbest criminals ever

Homeless people in Cremorne are worth more than a former cricketer turned restauranteur

Mainly because they don’t have a $5 million mortgage but still....

Last edited: