• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Strangest Thing Seen...

timraa

Cricket Spectator
nah he got caught at mid off by flintoff i think, took a dive, it was an awesome catch, i was so ****ed off

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
On my Cric ' 04 my made up player averages
250 in ODIs ( out twice in ODI career)
300 in TESTs( out 4 times in TEST career)
100 in FC (out 12 times in FC career)
85 in OD domestic ( out 7 times in OD career)

Also on Cric ' 04 ive had a 6 and out - for real

timraa

Cricket Spectator
a few days ago i had the weirdest thing ever, a guy on the opposition edged a ball up to fine leg, i had a fielder at backward square leg who ran around and dived for the catch and took it, although he was over the rope. the umpire signalled a six and then after the highlight finished the little box came up with the batsmans stats, as he had actually been given out, not quite sure if he had that six counted or not

darko21

U19 Debutant
I had a batsman play 3 innings in one match. My opener (Kilner) got injured and so i moved up a player (Hartalnd) to help out with the run scoring. Hartland got out quickly so I just let the next batsman (Giles) come in, but Hartland came in again instead of Giles.

And, don't worry, my fielders are duds too. Allan Bowie (real name, not changed) dropped 4 catches at 1st slip in 10 overs. I moved him to fine leg and put Alain Waugh into slip. Same thing happened.

Also, I played against Hampshire who had a Bartholemew Simpson and Peter Sellers playing for them.

SuperFred

Cricket Spectator
darko21 said:
And, don't worry, my fielders are duds too. Allan Bowie (real name, not changed) dropped 4 catches at 1st slip in 10 overs. I moved him to fine leg and put Alain Waugh into slip. Same thing happened.
You can swap fielders to play different positions? How do you do that??

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Harbajhan retired on my game with Surrey so an international spot opened up i got Brett Lee and he bowled 15 overs and took no wickets on a great pitch for pacers
next innings he takes 6/18 in 11overs:blink:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
33/3from3.3 said:
Harbajhan retired on my game with Surrey so an international spot opened up i got Brett Lee and he bowled 15 overs and took no wickets on a great pitch for pacers
next innings he takes 6/18 in 11overs:blink:
Wow, how strange is that? (!)

cpr

International Coach
World Cup 2011. Somehow i play 2 matches in one day

Except i dont get to play the other, i just get the computer giving me a loss.

I wont be impressed if i dont get through to the semi's now......

Attachments