• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stokes retiring from ODI cricket

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
surely he can just retire until the immediate series before the WC next year

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Damn. He's been my favorite modern cricketer by a mile. To not get to see as much of him as possible while he's still young is sad.

Flem274*

123/5
Just keep doing what you're doing, administrators, I'm sure it's all going to go swimmingly as the calendar gets more and more crammed with random bull**** games that are forgotten ten minutes after they're done.
It's sad that far less ODIs are played per player these days because of rotation but we're still seeing cases like this.

Though I think its the franchise stuff that's really pushed the workload through the roof. If you're playing all 3 formats for your country plus IPL and your local T20 league or someone elses outside IPL time then you're probably averaging one fully professional game of something per week during the year.