• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Smith

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith would be fidgeting too much for anything to really happen
Surely that would help more than anything? I've never been in the position myself but I can imagine a foursome would require a lot of work, and quick transitions.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Considering the number of Australians who orgasm simultaneously watching him bat I doubt a trio of good time girls would slow him down.

AnthonyC

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What does the English cricket team and a sword have in common?

Thye both have been hammered by a smith.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Surely that would help more than anything? I've never been in the position myself but I can imagine a foursome would require a lot of work, and quick transitions.
I reckon he'd go really well. Just when they think he's got himself out of position at the crease, he'd hammer one off the back foot.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbf Smith's backfoot cover driving is only really becoming a thing because the **** refuses to play anything off the front foot