• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Smith Vodafone Ad

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They should have used McCullum and run with the "Spirit of Vodafone" angle.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They should have used McCullum and run with the "Spirit of Vodafone" angle.
I could see the ad now, "When you're captaining the Black Caps, you have to make the hard calls. Hard calls like playing tough. Blood, sweat and tears, that's what it takes to win. To play tough, you got to earn the right to be aggressive. Earn the Right to Make That Call, with Vodafone."

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I could see the ad now, "When you're captaining the Black Caps, you have to make the hard calls. Hard calls like playing tough. Blood, sweat and tears, that's what it takes to win. To play tough, you got to earn the right to be aggressive. Earn the Right to Make That Call, with Vodafone."
lmao I can actually see this happening

Athlai

Not Terrible
I look forward to the full Fab Four series of Vodafone ads.

Kohli with blaring techno, smashing sixes, taking movie deals on his phone, as that sweet sweet IPL falls from the sky.

Williamson furrowing his brow and somehow trying to uber-humbly make it seem like the ad shouldn’t be about how special and remarkable he is, but rather the Watlings and Wagners of the world.

And Root, where after a slow and meticulous buildup finishes on 50 seconds when you really expected it to go on a bit more.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You know, I was trying to find those Valvoline ads with Ricky Ponting just to contrast how far we've fallen from the peak of advertising, but I found something better.

Is this real?