• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Davies comes out

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha, I'm not saying your jokes were offensive or not (I can't even remember the posts) but justifying them by saying they were from the 12th Man is the worst justification ever :laugh:

He's never said anything offensive, of course not.

Funny **** though.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, I'm not saying your jokes were offensive or not (I can't even remember the posts) but justifying them by saying they were from the 12th Man is the worst justification ever :laugh:

He's never said anything offensive, of course not.

Funny **** though.
;) ahh the 12th man. I don't even know if I'm being serious anymore

But on another note, I'm not sure why they're labelled as homophobic when rather they're just simply offensive. In fact they're pretty funny I think. It's not like I came into the thread and said he should jump into a flowing lake of gay and drown in dicks. Jesus christ.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ten dollar, 500 gram steaks at Greystanes Inn mid week.

Meat raffles most nights too.

Just saying.