• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

standings?

Bazza

International 12th Man
Does it really matter? Especially as he's not in the running at this stage anyway.

How often will these be updated guys? Just when you get a chance?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Yes, unfortunately, since it's been taking Rich upwards of 3 hours to update it all, it just isn't feasible to do it daily (he claims he has a life outside this place)

Rich2001

International Captain
HAHA - Ok I admit it I don't have a life and iam just lazy ;) ;)

Marc send the stuff over tonight and I'll update :)

Should for some reason you miss me or I don't come back on tonight, just e-mail it as an attachment to my richard.twyman@cricketweb.net addy and I have tommorow of work, so will update then.

Last edited:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah just ahead of me...I've dropped from 6th to 11th, why did I have to put Andy Flower as the captain? When I picked my team I didn't know they scored points. Even my Vice Captain Kallis isn't doing anything...

Bazza

International 12th Man
He overlooked the Captain/VC rule (about extra points).

Anyone got a dunce's hat? :lol:

Still, Flower's probably scored more points than Flower hasn't he?