• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

St George's Day, that royal wedding, and the anthem

Anil

International Coach
**** me thank **** the day is almost over, I've avoided most of it, wasn't that hard actually.

Just turned on to BBC2 for the Review Show, and on Newsnight there's someone called Plum Sykes, PLUM, FFS, Plum isn't a ****ing name, it's a fruit, and it's what she's got in her mouth, wouldn't mind meeting her sister c.....

Nah, I'll leave that joke, not funny, but neither is this outdated, horror show of anachronistic values, **** off you posh ****s, why did we let them back after we'd got rid of Chuck1, it's a ****ing farce, makes me envy France, and that's not something I like to do. I would call it Gay, but of course there are no gay royals are there? Oh and thanks for marrying a commoner, I personally think it really shows us that the posh****erers aren't up their own backside and patronizing in the least to still call people that.

Huzzah

Edit: This isn't the review show, I hate England, and the BBC
:laugh::laugh:

cpr

International Coach
Well she's receiving an honour alright.....

One of being a Princess of course! No higher honour available without resorting to double Regicide

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Is this completely photoshopped or is she receiving some type of an honor like being proclaimed a Dame? And if so, why isn't the Queen giving it to her? :naughty:
It's a real picture. This was taken when they were leaving the balcony and she had to pick part of her dress up, that's why she is on the floor. The little girl was holding her ears because of the noise the crowd was making.

She has been made a duchess so why make her a dame.

shivfan

Banned
I see from the Times Rich List that the Queen is worth £300m....

And yet my taxes still go towards supporting her in a position which she has attained solely by an accident of birth....
:unsure:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just as an aside, Pippa's aris (and, presumably, the rest of her too) is currently stepping out with Alex Loudon, ex of Kent, Warwicks and, for a single ODI, England.
I'll do my "Pippa Middleton's arse joke" now:

Pippa Middleton's arse is like a JK Rowling novel.

You know Harry's going to be in it

cpr

International Coach
I see from the Times Rich List that the Queen is worth £300m....

And yet my taxes still go towards supporting her in a position which she has attained solely by an accident of birth....
:unsure:
Its called inheritance. Long ago, her family gained quite a large plot of land, which has been passed down to her. By all means you can try and gain this land yourself, or maybe start a holding that your future generations can expand, or you can stop whinging or **** off out of the country :)

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Shivfan, the £300m is in terms of assets. She also needs money for her living expenses. Plus she generates a lot of money for the UK government out of which she gets to keep some percentage.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Its called inheritance. Long ago, her family gained quite a large plot of land, which has been passed down to her. By all means you can try and gain this land yourself, or maybe start a holding that your future generations can expand, or you can stop whinging or **** off out of the country :)
This, so much.