• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Squad Announcements

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Robertinho said:
David has trouble expressing himself.

He's playing in Australia, it says in this thread and in the NRL squad thread... :-O
Well one day steds swaps me and David, then the next day i see you edited this thread thread and swaped us back, so its bit hard to keep track off everything. Just wanted some clarification and i guess i got it. Oh well back to England i go :(

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I for one know that these guys won't be having a captaincy/vice captaincy role in any of the sides. You can take it fom me and I'm not even part of the board.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Slats4ever said:
I for one know that these guys won't be having a captaincy/vice captaincy role in any of the sides. You can take it fom me and I'm not even part of the board.
Oh Ian, you obviously know of our natural modesty... :cool:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
New Squads after Second signups. Not many changes.

CW Scorpions
Robertinho Dela Cruz
Simon Fitzsimmons
Brendon Goff
Kyle Wright
Dave Richards
Chris Butler
Ian Markus
Dylan Jellet
Robert Cribb
Tarick Weber
Darren Murphy
Andrew Garven
David Kennett
Stephen Burke
Matt Currie
Kenny Dobson
Reuben Thomas
Nathan Hoy
James Stedman

CW Crusaders
Haakon Moerk
Nathan Patrick
Neil Pickup
Tharmi Logathanan
Sriram Gurunathan
Xavier Rose
Jamee Gray
Gaurav Nayak
Sean Bennett
Dale Brumby
Rich Hingston
Andrew Cameron
Alex Blackman
Alex Crampton
Jack McNamara
Thamba Mamesh
Rich Langley
Nick Borcich
Sean Fuller

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
We would also like to announce that The Scorpions will be captained by Nath Hoy, with vice- captain being Ian Markus.

The Crusaders' captain will be Dale Brumby and his vice captain will be Jack McNamara