• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sponsors for indian women

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
interesting...a bollywood actress is going to attempt to *** up womens cricket in India.

Sounds like a decent plot.

V Reddy

International Debutant
She is not a bollywood actress. She hosted the WC preview and review programmes in India and got fame through that.

Kimbo

International Debutant
The New Zealand women don't have sponsors. The National Bank wouldn't sponsor them, only the men. Telstra Clear had previously given sponsorship to both sides.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
lol

firs i thought langevelt was a guy. then after looking at the pic in the avatar, i thawt shes a girl. now i dont know hehehehe

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Re: lol

ReallyCrazy said:
firs i thought langevelt was a guy. then after looking at the pic in the avatar, i thawt shes a girl. now i dont know hehehehe
WHAT?!?!? There are women on this forum?!?!?:P

But seriously, Mandira Bedi is hot......just look at her....WOULD YOU SAY NO?

Last edited:

Langeveldt

Soutie
Armadillo said:
Firstly Langeveldt is a man (see Devil Ducky's diary second last page) and secondly, what a minger
whos a minger?

Quite surprised that by putting an american actress who i think is the most beautiful woman on earth, i manage to get a load of people thinking i am actually her! Come on, how many English cricket fans look like that (most of them do in SA :cool2: )

Anyway she is Kristin Davis (charlotte if any of you watch *** in the City) and I am not.....

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
Langeveldt said:
whos a minger?

Quite surprised that by putting an american actress who i think is the most beautiful woman on earth, i manage to get a load of people thinking i am actually her! Come on, how many English cricket fans look like that (most of them do in SA :cool2: )

Anyway she is Kristin Davis (charlotte if any of you watch *** in the City) and I am not.....
I knew i saw her from somewhere. i cant believe that everyone thought u were a women