• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spark and Dan resignation

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
I have it on good authority, from an unnamed sauce, that Spark and Dan are behind the serious punctuation issues that have clouded the forum and ruined my posts since the server move to Benin. I would like Spark and Dan?s resignations by 6PM tomorrow (Uk time) and the punctuation issues to be solved or we riot. Thanks you, Neptune.

Grumbles

Cricket Spectator
I don't like mods full stop they ruin forums
Don't remove posts simples and if some people fight let them get on with it

Grumbles

Cricket Spectator
Cricket Web could be a different forum that offers something more closer to FB and Reddit which is what people want
Why have a team of what 10 people saying this is right and can't say this it's wrong, its living in a past that will kill the forum, say 2 people to remove hate crime is all that is needed when only a 100 odd people use this place to begin with
Bans need to stop or be extreme, why? Well multis and dogooders will fill the place up and this leads to less activity making it boring

Flem274*

123/5
Cricket Web could be a different forum that offers something more closer to FB and Reddit which is what people want
i know im not a real person but i would vomit at this. i like trolling fb and reddit but i come here for different reasons.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If I wanted* a place like FB or Reddit, i would go to FB or Reddit

* I don't

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i know im not a real person but i would vomit at this. i like trolling fb and reddit but i come here for different reasons.
2 types of people on Facebook. The casual who thinks Johnson was better than McGrath because he make ball go fast brrrrrrrrr and idiots who think cricket didn't exist before 1990.