• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Socceroos and Australian Football

Spark

Global Moderator
This is the first time I've watched Australia this cycle, I think. Have they been this turgid the whole time?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This has got late Syrian winner written all over it. And fair play to them if they manage it.

Burgey

Feels kind of dirty when Australia played that poorly and Syria were so brave, not having a home game at all. Really thought hat free kick was in at the end.

Anyway, can’t see anyone beating Australia now. World Cup is ours to lose.

Uppercut

Did anyone else think the refereeing decisions in that game were almost comically anti-Syria? Or was that just me?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Timmy Cahill still banging in the goals. WAFG. I reckon he'd still be the most potent goal-threat if he came back to Everton now.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Did anyone else think the refereeing decisions in that game were almost comically anti-Syria? Or was that just me?
The replacement ref ignoring two linesmans flags for a good 30 seconds was one of the stranger things I've seen for sure.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Amate of mine knows a lot more about football than I do and it's his belief that Ange is doing his level best to stuff the team by attempting to have them play like Barcelona without having the necessary quality

Hard to disagree when you see them knock the ball around before inevitably losing it over and over again

Last edited: