• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So, whats best for keeping awake?

Neptune

State Vice-Captain
After a series of testing our final result was an Impressive Case of Narcolepsy! As a mother you never want to hear the word impressive come from a doctor. According to the doctors at CHOA they had never seen results like hers in a child her age (6).

Months of calculating her sleep patterns (where I had to literally mark when she slept and when she was awake….not a lot of sleeping for me during those months). Every month we tried a different dosage of medication. Some made her sick, some made her like a zombie, some made her mean, some made her withdrawn, and one made her hyper. Every month the medicine changed. After several months of the back and forth with pills, tests and blood checks, I made the decision to stop going to the doctors as they experimented with her health.
Wat.