• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sledgers advice column

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
come one, come all,

come to sledger, let me know all your soical (and otherwise dilemmas) i am here to give sound advice and let you know the way to act. Sledger having a wide range of social experience is happy only to assist you all in a difficult situation you may stumble across in your life. Please come tell me your dilemmas, my advice column is here to hand out aid to anyone in any circumstance, let em roll in...(genuine claims only please.

My life is boring. So boring that I have succumbed to spending most evenings on here concocting schemes with a fellow pupil and cricket web member. Please help.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
My life is boring. So boring that I have succumbed to spending most evenings on here concocting schemes with a fellow pupil and cricket web member. Please help
aah that pothas, always one for schemes. Well, there is nothing wrong with scheming if it is all in good jest, as for a boring life, well the way you solve that is enirely upto you, but i reccomend leisure activities.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
no no and neither am i young lad.

Sports or visiting friendlies or a trip to the cinema...that kind of thing.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
sledger, I have a serious problem. I just can't stop making pointless threads and I'm continually finding that I have no idea what I'm talking about. Not only that, I find myself making posts that are completely irrelevant, devoid of both substance and humour. What should I do?

Don

State Vice-Captain
ok sledger. i want to go blow up this builiding but cant buy c4 what shud i use as a substitute i was thinking frogs but im not sure

PY

International Coach
Don said:
ok sledger. i want to go blow up this builiding but cant buy c4 what shud i use as a substitute i was thinking frogs but im not sure
Llamas surely? :D

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
sledger, I have a serious problem. I just can't stop making pointless threads and I'm continually finding that I have no idea what I'm talking about. Not only that, I find myself making posts that are completely irrelevant, devoid of both substance and humour. What should I do?
you are right rob, your pointless threads are getting everyone down, i reccomend a course in how to be less feminine, that may sort you right out son. As for the bit about being devoid of humour.....better ask me later.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Don said:
ah don that really is a pickle, but im sure the kind gentlemen here will be able to sort you right out.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:

Someone better warn Robertinho that Nibbs has hacked his account.

ffs that is so lame, show some tact please!