• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simon/Blewy

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
For the purpose of the website... the following teams have not submitted Ground Conditions:

GALLE
KENT
MASHONALAND
SURREY

Just wondering if these managers get a chance to post them or will they be chosen by you? if so can you please email me with there Conditioons so i can add them to the site.

Cheers.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Random Conditions for all 4...

Galle

5-3-8

Kent

6-4-10

Mashonaland

3-1-0

Surrey

10-6-0

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Hi Guys

Not a nag, but just wondering...

How far are we away from starting this season?

I think the board should make a statement, and set a date for the first game, and punish those that are not ready by then.

If there is anything I can help with, I am willing to help....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the problem is the problems with the files, we have to make sure they are 100% cause once the season starts theres no going back, but i can assure u its not far away...