• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sim?

David

International 12th Man
RLsim.

We'll be running it similarly to CWXI, but obviosuly the league structure is different. I'm hoping for fast seasons of roughly 20~25 matches a season, and off season matches between the two clubs. Hoping to expand this later on. Would like to see activity from players, all input is appreciated.
At the end of a season you get to choose how to spend any skill points your player receives, so you can feel your player grow throughout the season.
If we get wnough players to have enough teams we'll probably move on to our own individual league and start playing internationals. If this happens I'm planning to implement a salary cap and use non playing coaches as well.
Of course first we'll just get it up and running :P

Cloete

International Captain
It's actually RLsim99. There was a 2000 version relesaed I just couldn't find it anywhere so the NRLSim was done with 99.