• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signatures

Isura

U19 Captain
Am I the only one who finds signatures on the forum annoying? Does everyone really need one, especially those bright and flashy ones. I find that it makes the threads hard to read, because most of the text is this repetitive nonsense. Anyone else feel the same? I know that another forum I post on removed them, and it is much easier to follow what we come here for, the content.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We have the choice to view signatures or not, and the same applies to avatars. Personally I have turned both off, as it makes browsing the forum much easier and quicker.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
We have the choice to view signatures or not, and the same applies to avatars. Personally I have turned both off, as it makes browsing the forum much easier and quicker.
Yet you continue to sport your own for others to see. :p

pasag

RTDAS
Some are very annoying but some are quite good though. Brumby's are usually excellent as were SL's when he was around.

Perm

Okay, thanks I didn't know that. Sorry I started this thread.
I wouldn't worry too much about it mate, if you aren't sure about these things then there is no harm starting a thread. Probably should've been in the Site Discussion forum though mate :)

Last edited:

Matteh

Think Gelman used his Mod jobs first as far as i can tell. Pretty sure he changed the name of the AFL Last Man Standing thread.

Perm

I imagine mine is fairly annoying as well, with the large text supporting Queensland (it shall go after SoO III) and the quote.

grecian

I've turned them off, I think Roseboy was the last straw. Couldn't put up with the manure thing. I can't say I've missed them, tbh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It was great of James to let us all put those hot naked women in our sisgs for a week. Shame it's been disabled and grecian missed it.