• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Richard be banned?

Richard - out or in?

• Kick him off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let him stick around

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belford

Banned
I am new to the forum, so forgive my presumptuousness, but I feel that the place could go ahead in leaps and bounds if one simple action were to be taken: the banning of Richard.

This bloke has submitted over 11000 posts, and from what I have seen of them, they are characterised by:

1/ a fairly shallow knowledge base, and
2/ a plodding, English-mangling, grace-free-zone style, and
3/ extreme truculence and bad manners when challenged on any point of fact or opinion

Richard's posts seem to be of no redeeming value whatsoever in advancing knowledge of the game of cricket, or a feeling of fellowship among cricket lovers, and yet he dominates the forum.

I am sure there are others who are as tired of this pompous wind-bag as I am, so let's take a straw poll.

BTW I am a man of honour, so I undertake to leave the forum for good myself if a majority of those polled disagree with my proposal to rid ourselves of the self-appointed king of the forum. Can't say fairer than that.

Last edited:

deeps

International 12th Man
he may have the weirdest opinoins on CW atm, but he doesn't cause havoc, he stimulates discussion, gives us all a laugh... generally he doesn't personally offend someone, and so doesn't cause any trouble as such unless someone else loses their temper with his sometimes ridicilous opinion.

let him be, after all he's been here alot longer than us

deeps

International 12th Man
someone with 4 posts! geez, richard ..... ppl are learnin abotu u faster than ever

though i get the bi g impression that this person is someone that got banned for 7 days, and created another account

the same person that made a richard thread before!!!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this thread should be in the off topic section
No. This thread shouldn't be in existance.

Belford: If you have a problem with Richard or anyone, talk to the mods (myself, Rich, James, Andre, Neil). This thread is counter-productive and antithesis to what we're about (i.e. no personal attacks on members/mods).

Status
Not open for further replies.