• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shoaib cheating!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Shoaib has just been caught picking the seam of the ball against NZ.

interesting...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Nonsense. He had some dirt under his nail - and the seam was the only thing handy to get it out.

<quack> pleasepleasepleaseplease.... story coming up and I haven't 'done' Shoaib before - oh yes I have, sorry

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Well he is extremely stupid..

he was warned by the umpires & they got a newer ball..yet he is continuing to do it.

Rich2001

International Captain
Correct me if iam wrong, but wasn't Shoaib caught doing something simalar a little while ago... satching the surface or something?

I guess the guy will never learn :rolleyes:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rich2001 said:
Correct me if iam wrong, but wasn't Shoaib caught doing something simalar a little while ago... satching the surface or something?

I guess the guy will never learn :rolleyes:

He will if he gets a ten game ban - and about time too

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
It will be interesting to hear what Corey (Top Cat) has to say on this one...isnt this quite a common practise in international cricket? and has gone on for a long time?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
4-8 match ban is what I've read today - if so, could it spell the end of his International career (following the warnings he received on his recall)

krkode

State Captain
After all his alleged attitude and behavior problems, I fail to see why he's still playing....:yawn:

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I loved the comment on Radio Sport in NZ this morning by Brian Waddle... "How much of an avantage does he want. Isn't chucking enough"

Bazza

International 12th Man
Two game ban. Should have been the full eight for mine. This certainly won't teach him a lesson. :(

V Reddy

International Debutant
I was watching the match and he was ball tampering the new ball too after being warned :!( . And it was more visible to the cameras with the new ball.