• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shared birthdays with cricketers

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Thread inspired by @Magrat Garlick

Who else shares their birthday with an international cricketer, and if so who?

Zak Crawley for me, although as I was born early morning Australian time I am likely a couple hours older at least

Howe_zat

Audio File
Joe Root is a near miss, he's one day older than me.

I also share a birthday, though not an age, with Matthew Hoggard, Anthony Hopkins and Voldemort.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
please note that due to GDPR regulations we will have to delete this thread after six months.

Anyway Basil D'Oliveira if we allow not sharing ages, Simon Keen seems to be the best domestic cricketer which I'm less than happy about but then again 87 kids were always flops

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
please note that due to GDPR regulations we will have to delete this thread after six months.

Anyway Basil D'Oliveira if we allow not sharing ages, Simon Keen seems to be the best domestic cricketer which I'm less than happy about but then again 87 kids were always flops
I mean it's not hard to piece together birthdate and year from those 2 bits of information.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bob Woolmer.

If somebody finds 1 with the same year I'll give em 100 internet points (and a heart eyes react)

Teja.

Global Moderator
1. I was born on 5th April not 4th.

2. I also meant the exact day down to the year so no. :P