• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Watson, you're a star

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think I posted this somewhere a while back, but he has ridiculously good ODI stats atm; averaging 40.64 with the bat and 28.96 with the ball. WAFG. Here's hoping for a big summer for him in Tests.

inbox24

International Debutant
Still think he shouldn't be opening the batting in tests tho. Might play a useful role at number 6 though.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
HAAAA got to love the Watson love on this site. I'm closely keeping my fingers crossed that he for the first time since his debut international year that he can last more than a year without being injured.

So far he is 8 months strong now since his return vs PAK this year. WATOOOO!!

Hit_Wicket

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
WAG :wub:

Just thinking of his batting is delightfully orgasmic.

Wish he'd stop being such a wanker though. :ph34r:

bryce

International Regular
Lol, I know i've been a Watson fan ever since he first played international cricket, though I do remember there were more than a few ppl on here who weren't a fan

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yesterday was the first time I watched him live in a test match. Was great to watch.

Last edited: