• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Final Discussion

R_D

International Debutant
This ones over...
Well done SOuth Africa..... you maintain the Chokers tag.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Just cause his team couldnt make it :ph34r:
Fair call, that!

But no, let's not pretend T20 is of comparable importance to Test cricket. I'd be happy if my team flopped in every limited overs tournament provided we won the big Test series (especially the Ashes).

Shri

Mr. Glass
Lol @ Graeme Smith having a go at the Jadeja move and sending Duminy ahead of Morkel himself. The meaning of irony....

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Well played Pakistan, congratulations on a well deserved win. Umer Gul was again absolutely outstanding today.

And there's Smith's face, he's gutted, I'm overflowing with sympathy for him :)

R_D

International Debutant
I guess it was inevitable.... where have we seen this.
96 world cup, 99 world cup, 2003.
Last T20 and now this one.:laugh:

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Brilliant from Pakistan, totally deserved. I don't think that was even a choke, it was just excellent play from Pakistan.