• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - England v South Africa

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Never mind, he'll just do it himself.

Vital wicket actually.

And I'd give him a 7th over, no question.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** that's a good shot on the up.

That ball that got Petersen was fantastic too

King Pietersen

International Captain
He's been quietly rubbish in ODIs for a couple of years now.
Yep, pretty much. His stats make for pretty awful reading from the last 3 years:

2011: 13 wickets at 40.30, economy of 5.75, SR of 42.0
2012: 11 wickets at 33.45, economy of 4.65, SR of 43.0
2013: 8 wickets at 45.37, economy of 5.77, SR of 47.1

Not particularly impressive. I'd certainly be tempted to go with Jimmeh, Finn and Bres as our 3 primary seamers when they're all fit.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Oh **** off Bhogle. When I've got the cricket on in the background at work, and am primarily just listening to the commentary, the last thing I want is ****ing Bhogle talking absolute drivel for half an hour.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes Broad a lucky man to be in the ODI side, should really be Bresnan - they're both mediocre options but at least Bresnan can bat.