• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Second Round Group E - South Africa, India, New Zealand, England

jeevan

International 12th Man
RP easily MOM, great support though

4-0-14-4 are easily MOM figures. But it was a team effort that put India over.

Every one of the other 4 bowlers did their job, even Joginder ( 24 runs)
and Sree(hattrick of wides). Pathan is back, 16 runs is worth a wicket or two!!
Harbhajan despite his firstover thrashing eventually turned the pressure up (0 for
15 in first over, 2 for 17 in the next 3).

neutralguy

U19 Debutant
Absolutely brilliant.Just like rp singh's bowling today.

Rohit sharma bagging the man of the match for his well made 50. Go India GO.Though iam sad that South africa didn't make it, since it is one of my favourite team though. I feel sorry for them.Wish they had made the semis.

Last edited:

jammay123

State 12th Man
terribly fun to watch sa its one of my guilty pleasures. they always look so good but then their heads become about twice their size(even bigger in smiths case) and then they fail miserably.

anywho does anyone else notice the striking resembalance between jonty rhodes and ab divelears(sp?)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO WHAT HUH WHAT TALK NOW, ANYONE WHO DOUBTED ME AND MY PREDICTIONS AND MY TEAM TALK NOW HUH I DARE YOU!!!

Man I was going insane, esp. when RP Singh clean bowled Pollock I went running around the house screaming at the top of my lungs. But seriously talk now all the critics who kept saying India would lose. And who the **** said India doesn't have good fielding with the youngsters in the team? Our fielding AND bowling AND batting was a million times better than RSA's. So talk now all you critics who doubted India!

AND BRING IT ON AUSTRALIA BRING IT ON, WE"LL WOOP YOU JUST LIKE WE WOOPED RSA TODAY! :cool:

And every NZL fan who wished India would lose, get down on your knees and thank us. We saved your asses! Our brilliance saved your asses.

CHAKKKK DEEE INDIAAAAA :cool: !

Athlai

Not Terrible
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO WHAT HUH WHAT TALK NOW, ANYONE WHO DOUBTED ME AND MY PREDICTIONS AND MY TEAM TALK NOW HUH I DARE YOU!!!

Man I was going insane, esp. when RP Singh clean bowled Pollock I went running around the house screaming at the top of my lungs. But seriously talk now all the critics who kept saying India would lose. And who the **** said India doesn't have good fielding with the youngsters in the team? Our fielding AND bowling AND batting was a million times better than RSA's. So talk now all you critics who doubted India!

AND BRING IT ON AUSTRALIA BRING IT ON, WE"LL WOOP YOU JUST LIKE WE WOOPED RSA TODAY! :cool:

And every NZL fan who wished India would lose, get down on your knees and thank us. We saved your asses! Our brilliance saved your asses.

CHAKKKK DEEE INDIAAAAA :cool: !
Thanks India, and thank you for choking SA. :laugh:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah don't let it happen again.

:ph34r:
Hey you never know, if we beat Australia, I might just have to toss between getting banned from CW or doing something completely crazy... Will have to let all that emotion and fire out somehow you know :p.

EDIT: You're just jealous England is at home as usual during a major limited overs tournament :p.

TheGreatAusie

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Man I was going insane, esp. when RP Singh clean bowled Pollock I went running around the house screaming at the top of my lungs.
:thumbup: yeah I went a bit out of character when RPS ripped out Pollocks leg stump. Excellent stuff from India, really chuffed from todays performance... just need to sort out the extras and we should give the Ausies a decent game!

jot1

State Vice-Captain
Well, what can I say? Congratulations to all the semi finalists and I have now decided to officially stop watching cricket. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :sadwalk: :sadwalk: :bye:

Well, maybe just until next time.:laugh: