• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7/8 Club Cricket

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Robertinho, every thread i go into you seem to be making a smart ar$e comment to someone, not a smart thing to do when you haven't made a name for yourself in CWland yet...

Last guy i recall doing that was a Mr N*kh*l and he aint around no more...

Friendly suggestion, pull your head in for a while...
Isn't that because he favoured India over CW?

Anyway - alright, I don't think I've done it too excessively, but okay then.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Where has it been confrimed that Holland is a venue?
not 100% but Liam said if you give me stats i will look into it...dont you wanna go and play for a dutch team? cricket+beer(heineken)+ if you like some weed :ph34r: 8-)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
marc71178 said:
I'd rather play in a proper league.

I don't know what was wrong with the 4 we've traditionally had.
Well, apart from the fact that the US league doesn't exist the way we've been playing it...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
chaminda_00 said:
Well here the stats for the Asian League, i'll let u guys that run CW Club Cricket decide wheather u want to use it or not. I think it would be a really good league to play in if u miss out on Australia or England.
damn spreadsheets!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
lol, the only issue i had with club cricket last season in T&T is that most teams had 3 CW players in them and for me thats too many. i would prefer 1 or a max of 2 CW players per team, if that means playing an extra league or 2 so be it.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
when will the stupid ideas from u stop?!?!
I don't see you trying to do anything, you stupid ****, At least I'm trying to come up with some ideas to develop Club Cricket unlike you, you ******.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamee999 said:
I don't see you trying to do anything, you stupid ****, At least I'm trying to come up with some ideas to develop Club Cricket unlike you, you ******.
hmm a bit uncalled for Jamee...
considering how well the club system has worked in the past i personally dont see a need to waste my times coming up with a new concept...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Abuse directed towards another player? Hmm, good choice Jamee, but personally I'd go all the way rather then that half-hearted attempt.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Jamee999 said:
Hahhaha that made me lol.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, he's being serious (I think?), and people are just disregarding his ideas as "stupid". Obviously the Club Cricket system is quite concrete, though I think people should at least respect other peoples ideas.

(At first I was pretty sure he was kidding, but somehow I am led to believe otherwise... :-O )

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
at the moment we have a lot of Dev league players..most of them want to play club cricket and not to get 3 a 4 CW players in a team we need more leagues...that my opinion thats why i started with doing holland..in the end its all up to Liam cuz he has to do it all!