• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7/8 Club Cricket

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Dydl said:
I'm happy to play anywhere in any team, if selected.
you dont really get selected, crazy keeper-man. Good contracts (like County-teams in England, Aussie FC Teams) are offered to the best of CW players. Other contracts are then offered to everyone, and its pretty much first in, first serve. however if there are too many players for a team, the more experienced, better, accomplished players will be chosen.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Nnanden said:
the more experienced, better, accomplished players will be chosen.
Counts you out, then :D :p

(Don't even think about replying and bolding experienced and accomplished...)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Robertinho said:
(Don't even think about replying and bolding experienced and accomplished...)
Why shouldn't he?

You need to stop having these digs at other players - it's not sending out the right signals.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Robertinho, every thread i go into you seem to be making a smart ar$e comment to someone, not a smart thing to do when you haven't made a name for yourself in CWland yet...

Last guy i recall doing that was a Mr N*kh*l and he aint around no more...

Friendly suggestion, pull your head in for a while...

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
you dont really get selected, crazy keeper-man. Good contracts (like County-teams in England, Aussie FC Teams) are offered to the best of CW players. Other contracts are then offered to everyone, and its pretty much first in, first serve. however if there are too many players for a team, the more experienced, better, accomplished players will be chosen.
Weren't the Australian contracts 'open to all' last season?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
thewizard1o1 said:
Weren't the Australian contracts 'open to all' last season?
my bad.

but again, Aussie contracts are only given to the cream of the crop. anyone can apply, but only special people can play alongside Ronchi!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Nnanden said:
my bad.

but again, Aussie contracts are only given to the cream of the crop. anyone can apply, but only special people can play alongside Ronchi!
Damn straight Nath - it was an honour and a privledge to play alongside the great one last season - Will be aiming to do the same again this season.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Too true NathP, but the dev league players (like me :)) could still apply but have no chance in hell of getting a spot. All will be revealed thou...

masterblaster

International Captain
I loved playing for the Victoria Bushrangers last year (my adopted home state), and I had a fantastic time with a lot of success too.

Would love to join the Vics again if there are no real clashes with International tours etc.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well here the stats for the Asian League, i'll let u guys that run CW Club Cricket decide wheather u want to use it or not. I think it would be a really good league to play in if u miss out on Australia or England.

Attachments