• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 4 Opener - *Live Sim*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Season Opener of the 4th Dev League stint will be broadcast to the general public live on Friday 5th December (Saturday 6th for the Aussies).

Game: Cricket Web A versus England A (5-day game)
Time: 5pm local time, 9pm UK time (2100), 10pm (Norway), 8am (Australia)

You guys can add me to your MSN:

sportzfreak3@hotmail.com

I hope to see you all there. :)

Sponsored by the CW Bar and the gracious benefactor, Ajit Agarkar.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
just a note that both the selectors liam and myself will be attending the opening matches..

So put on your top peformance :)

10 am NZ time Saturday i can easily make that :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Well, if the CW bar is going to sponsor the Devs, I need to be working to make some money to afford the sponsorship - I'd rather be at the game trust me, but Chef de Groot cannot be trusted!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
wrong we are sponsoring CW BAR... your lucky some of our match money is going there otherwise we would have to be drinking cheap alcohol :P

Status
Not open for further replies.