• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm going away for a week or so, and won't have the net for the 1st few days. So if it gets to the Furys pick before Sunday, Dwyer can make the choice, otherwise I'll do it Sunday or Monday.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Bugs we've already got about 10 midfielders, we need more defenders. :wacko:
Once the next pick comes in then the selection will be confirmed. Any changes can be made by Bugs before the next team makes a pick.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Also btw I don't think Usman Gondal or Francis Xavier played a game. So I don't think we have any stats for them posted anywhere.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Also btw I don't think Usman Gondal or Francis Xavier played a game. So I don't think we have any stats for them posted anywhere.
No they didnt. Your 2nd in command requested them and I gave them to him over MSN before the draft choice was made.

For the benefit of others

Code:
Name	       Age      Nat	St	Tk	Ps	Sh	Ag	KAb	TAb	PAb	SAb	Gam	Sav	Ktk	Kps	Sht	Gls	Ass    DP     Inj	Sus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Usman_Gondal	20	Pak	1	2	4	9	43	300	360	586	348	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Francis_Xavier	36	Ind	1	2	2	10	43	300	360	586	348	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Won't be happy if the Power are allowed to change picks, or Dynamo for that matter. It's not as if the teams have been pushed to make a sudden decision, so they should be able to get it right the first time. Any other realistic draft wouldn't allow it either.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Won't be happy if the Power are allowed to change picks, or Dynamo for that matter. It's not as if the teams have been pushed to make a sudden decision, so they should be able to get it right the first time. Any other realistic draft wouldn't allow it either.
The Dynamo can change their pick as no body has picked since them.

Its your pick (Fury) next. Once your selection is in then their pick is locked and cant be changed.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Do think there are grounds for an exception to rule, as it not as if I had Internet access for a week, so therefore I couldn't confirm Manju pick until yesterday. Probably wont matter a great deal in the long run, but I still think we have grounds to change our pick.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Do think there are grounds for an exception to rule, as it not as if I had Internet access for a week, so therefore I couldn't confirm Manju pick until yesterday. Probably wont matter a great deal in the long run, but I still think we have grounds to change our pick.
Not really, seeing as it was insinuated by yourself that as you were going away Manju was in charge. Therefore what he picked and said was a representative for the club, officially too I might add, so it shouldn't really be changed.

Agree with Clapo.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
You can have him its not really worth the fuss. Don't think there should be an option to change a pick in the first place. The only reason I asked was that I thought when Kev said Bugs could change his pick, the other teams could until the round is finished.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Squabbles within the hierarchy of Power. With the vice-captain's selection and authority undermined, is there a way back?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Draft Round 1- Complete
1. Dynamo select Rodney Jack
2. Power select Ray Parlour
3. United select Sancho
4. Swell select Juha Reina
5. Fury select Fan Zhiyi

Draft Round 2- Complete
1. United select Sveinsson
2. Power select Bjorn Berland
3. Swell select Paul Jones