• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 10 Charity Matches - Availability check

Loony BoB

International Captain
Please let me know ASAP if you will be participating in the end-of-season charity matches. :)

As always, there will be a Batting XI vs. Bowling XI FC & OD match between the best batsmen and bowlers of season 10. Along with that there will also be an OD series, with the sides involved largely depending on how many people want to join in.

To sign up, just post saying so, preferrably with your name as well for convenience's sake. If you post in this thread without saying specifically that you do or do not wish to get involved then I will assume that you do not wish to get involved. Obviously, I'm in, so...

Daniel Towns

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
PG Gundry is present and available probably won't make any teams
unless this works in a different way than that

Loony BoB

International Captain
33/3from3.3 said:
PG Gundry is present and available probably won't make any teams
unless this works in a different way than that
It doesn't work just like that. Only the best players of the season make the Batting XI vs. Bowling XI games, but the OD series will involve every player who signs up.