• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saw-time to end? Spoilers

cover drive man

International Captain
Firstly I thought the third was a decent ending Love this series then there I found out there will be a fourth, er our main character had his throat slit, yes his throat slit, but I haven't saw it yet (Haven't saw saw 4 :laugh: lame? OK) But anyway no I hear there making a fifth, I pray this doesn't turn into another Michael Myers series.

Bobisback

International Regular
Firstly I thought the third was a decent ending Love this series then there I found out there will be a fourth, er our main character had his throat slit, yes his throat slit, but I haven't saw it yet (Haven't saw saw 4 :laugh: lame? OK) But anyway no I hear there making a fifth, I pray this doesn't turn into another Michael Myers series.
Nah, if i made Saw, i would make up to like Saw X, why not, people will watch them.

4 wasnt bad, but still going down hill.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Love the Saw storyline tbh. But 4 was a huge disappointment for mine. Will obvs watch all the remaining sequels.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I heard they're gonna do a merger with Jaws, and call it Saws, sounds awesome anyway

_Ed_

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I only really liked the first one. Second was alright but nowhere near as good IMO and really hated the third one.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I haven't seen Saw IV yet, but I've heard good things about it. Really enjoyed the first three so I'm quite looking forward to seeing it when I get the chance.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
As a viewer, should have ended after the first one. But I can understand the makers trying to milk it for all its worth.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
As a viewer, should have ended after the first one. But I can understand the makers trying to milk it for all its worth.
See I completely disagree. Loved the twists and character development in the second and third movies.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Saw 1 was passable, but after that I couldn't stand the ******** storylines/characters