• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saturday 11th April

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
One of the most unforgettable memories of my life will be the reaction of the folks when they won at the Heathrow airport. Like when I sat down to watch, there was literally like 2 others watching the game with me, this was around the time Butler and Stokes were batting. And to see the crowd build up and then that last ball.. Amazing memories.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not the referral, I meant the appeal by Lyon on Stokes which ball tracking said was hitting. Of course, they couldn't review that one because of the previous stupid referral. But I don't blame the ump for not giving it out live, it just didn't look like it was going to straighten as much as ball tracking showed.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not the referral, I meant the appeal by Lyon on Stokes which ball tracking said was hitting. Of course, they couldn't review that one because of the previous stupid referral. But I don't blame the ump for not giving it out live, it just didn't look like it was going to straighten as much as ball tracking showed.
I'm hardly impartial but that was dead plumb live. As plumb as you'll see a finger spinner get.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I remember thinking that was probably not out until the replays. Always hard to tell with attempted sweeps.

Howe_zat

Audio File
This is good fun. Stokes, Root, Nasser Husain and Rob Key all doing a live watch-along on Sky.

290/9 at the time of writing ftr. It's about to get to the best bit