• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Salman Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes winners

Cricket Spectator
Seeing as Ian Botham was call Iron Bottom when he went to the subcontinent does this mean that we can call Salman Butt FISH ÁRSE :D

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Thats just a really stupid reason to make a thread, I recommend cricket humour or the official thread.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Seriously how many posts do you expect to get on this subject, you're obviously a newbie so you can be forgiven.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
ashes winners said:
Just cos you are going to lose tomorrow doesn't mean you can have a go. :D
I can though, because I'm as English as Chicken Tikka Masala.

Stop being silly. Besides, Scaly Piscine (our resident Geordie who knows all the words to "When the booert cums in") invented the term yesterday.

ashes winners

Cricket Spectator
luckyeddie said:
I can though, because I'm as English as Chicken Tikka Masala.

Stop being silly. Besides, Scaly Piscine (our resident Geordie who knows all the words to "When the booert cums in") invented the term yesterday.
Didn't know it had already been used,not been on since we won the ashes.Good name though.

Status
Not open for further replies.