• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin Tendulkar vs Brian Lara

Who was the better test batsman?

• Total voters

Slifer

International Captain
Not really. Sachin is slightly better. He was better overseas and was a little better vs pace.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Lara is a great player and I love watching him play. My third favourite in the 90s after Sachin and Warne. But Sachin has clearly overtaken him and this poll doesn't make sense anymore. The one vote that Lara got was from Slifer and his comment is there for all to see. And one more vote from HB and probably few more from others who admire him.

Steve Smith versus Sachin will be a much more closer vote right now.

Slifer

International Captain
Lara is a great player and I love watching him play. My third favourite in the 90s after Sachin and Warne. But Sachin has clearly overtaken him and this poll doesn't make sense anymore. The one vote that Lara got was from Slifer and his comment is there for all to see. And one more vote from HB and probably few more from others who admire him.

Steve Smith versus Sachin will be a much more closer vote right now.
Agreed.