• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 3 Four Day Teams Div 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Games are:

Leicestershire vs Warwickshire
Tasmania vs Northern Districts
Worcestershire vs Glamorgan

nibbs

International Captain
Press Conference on top of the table class between Leicester and Warwickshire

"This is key game in a very open division three chase for the title. There are 3 sides pushing for the title in my opinion. My side Warwickshire, Leicester and Tasmania. This could well be one of the defining games of the season. The winner could open up a decent lead on the pack, and before you know out the title race could be over. So its one of the weeks big games, although I doubt all the pricks in division 1 and 2 will bother to take notice :P .

I believe my bowlers have the ability to roll this side, although they have strength in players like Ponting. It should be a tight contest, but I feel Warwickshire may have the edge, with the superior bowling attack.

The Warwickshire starting XI will named later in the week."

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Tassie to beat Northern Districts

H Midlane (c)
S Anwar
D Hills
N Knight
J Rudolph
D Evans
R Jacobs
T Canning
J Gillespie
F Akram
M Muralitharan

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
ND's Team To (Hopefully) Beat Tasmania

M Vaughn
S Fleming
S Afridi
S Styris
J Rhodes
R Hart (KEEPER/CAPT)
A Blignaut
N Bracken
D Thornley
D Vettori
G Aldridge

nibbs

International Captain
Warwickshire side to travel to Leicester in the game of the round.

G.Ali
D.Anderson
S.Sriram (Captain)
D.Howarth
C.Hemanath Kumar
M.Masroor
Z.McDonald (WK)
M.Hasnain
B.Gregson
D.Kaneria
J.Lawson

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
Worcestershire

S Ramesh
B Smith
G Flower (captain)
L Carseldine
R Nichol
S Young
R Kaluwitharana (WK)
B Akhil
S Alexander
P Wilcox
J Anderson

Marcs

Cricket Spectator
The Glam team for mattcch against Worcs will be

S Ganguly*
M Powell
O Hemp
A Dale
D Hemp
S Dinge (wk)
K Upshantha
S Clark
M Black
O Parkin
D Tuffey

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
nibblet said:
Press Conference
"This is key game in a very open division three chase for the title. There are 3 sides pushing for the title in my opinion. My side Warwickshire, Leicester and Tasmania. This could well be one of the defining games of the season. The winner could open up a decent lead on the pack, and before you know out the title race could be over. So its one of the weeks big games, although I doubt all the pricks in division 1 and 2 will bother to take notice :P .

I believe my bowlers have the ability to roll this side, although they have strength in players like Ponting. It should be a tight contest, but I feel Warwickshire may have the edge, with the superior bowling attack.

The Warwickshire starting XI will named later in the week."

hahaha there are 3 (WP, COlts and Cant) sides in division 4 that are better than all the sides in this division, in both forms :D:D:D

nibbs

International Captain
age_master said:
hahaha there are 3 (WP, COlts and Cant) sides in division 4 that are better than all the sides in this division, in both forms :D:D:D
Then how did WP lose to Warwickshire in 'one' of the two 'forms' to Warwickshire when they even had home advantage?

David

International 12th Man
age_master said:
Then how come we're here and you're down there? My apologies, seems I beat you in 4 day last season too :):)

The Foxes

M. Lumb
I. Bell
D. Samaraweera
R. Ponting (c)
Y. Ogden
S. Deitz (wk)
D. Maddy
V. Wells
P. DeFreitas
S. Muller
B. Swain

The game of the round indeed, hopefully Leics can win against the might of Warwickshire.

nibbs

International Captain
David said:

The game of the round indeed, hopefully Leics can win against the might of Warwickshire.
I wouldn't say 'might' of Warwickshire, but I feel like I'm one of the elite in this division, along with Leicester and Tasmania. Glamorgan and Worcestershire, will give us scares along the way. ND, well their in a league of their own!

Good luck Dave...

Status
Not open for further replies.