• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Role of rain in semi final line-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ok, so, if my last post wasn't abundantly clear, cut out the 'my team is better than your team' bull****

Amirfan, you've misread the culture of this place. We're happy to have ypu if you want to chat cricket, but it's not going to be much fun if your only contribution amounts to 'Pakistan= good, whichever country you look like you come from = bad'.

Flem, you know better. Cut it out.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Oh piss off. You didn’t need to bring politics into it. You always were a bitter prick.

Pakistan has had other great moments in sporting history, and not just in cricket.
Listen buddy, you keep the unfounded India blaming out of that Sarfaraz Bengali thingy and I'll follow suit accordingly. Bit rich this coming from you, blanking out that entire Pakistan-Bangladesh history from '71 and trying to pin that on India, don't you think?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously though, is Squash an actual competitive sport? I thought it was one of those pretend sports that kids do in PE class or they randomly have at country clubs like Croquet or Polo or Badminton.

And I know field hockey is in the Olympics so I guess some people take it seriously but I've never seen a Pakistan team

all in all though I don't think it's a bad thing that Pakistan excel at cricket and not much else. For a country that's been through everything they have, with the conditions and monetary issues they've done ok for themselves, sporting wise.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

I really need it to continue it's not even 11am and I've already done my work for the day.

continue in a civilised and respectful manner I mean, of course

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I really need it to continue it's not even 11am and I've already done my work for the day.

continue in a civilised and respectful manner I mean, of course
How have you been respectful. Pissing on another country’s sporting achievements and being condescending about Pakistan having monetary problems.

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Listen buddy, you keep the unfounded India blaming out of that Sarfaraz Bengali thingy and I'll follow suit accordingly. Bit rich this coming from you, blanking out that entire Pakistan-Bangladesh history from '71 and trying to pin that on India, don't you think?
You’re mental. I wasn’t blaming India at all. I was just explaining in the other thread how someone I knew was offended and they were Indian!!! And Neill asked a political question, whereas you bought it up here to have a go.

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Seriously though, is Squash an actual competitive sport? I thought it was one of those pretend sports that kids do in PE class or they randomly have at country clubs like Croquet or Polo or Badminton.

And I know field hockey is in the Olympics so I guess some people take it seriously but I've never seen a Pakistan team

all in all though I don't think it's a bad thing that Pakistan excel at cricket and not much else. For a country that's been through everything they have, with the conditions and monetary issues they've done ok for themselves, sporting wise.
What’s this? Criticise Pakistani fans for complaining and that’s fair but you don’t need to hit below the belt.

TheJediBrah

What’s this? Criticise Pakistani fans for complaining and that’s fair but you don’t need to hit below the belt.
dude it seems as though you thought I was being sarcastic but I wasn't. I was complementing the country and it's fighting spirit. I have a lot of Pakistani friends and respect most of them greatly. A few are ****s.

Daemon

AN’s sarcasm/joke/troll detector is malfunctioning hard

Also GI Joe wtf dude he never blamed India

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Holy crap did this thread descend in my absence. That's what happens when you let Tendulkar fans go on believing he's better than Shaun Marsh.

I do find it hilarious that of all the rubbish posting in this thread, it was Burgey who got banned, who legitimately was one of the least worst posters.

Anyway, it's all well and good suggesting that Tendulkar might have been in the top twenty ODI players of all time but geez he's nothing compared to Tim Paine. Bevan.

TheJediBrah

Holy crap did this thread descend in my absence. That's what happens when you let Tendulkar fans go on believing he's better than Shaun Marsh.

I do find it hilarious that of all the rubbish posting in this thread, it was Burgey who got banned, who legitimately was one of the least worst posters.

Anyway, it's all well and good suggesting that Tendulkar might have been in the top twenty ODI players of all time but geez he's nothing compared to Tim Paine. Bevan.
Burgey was probably due. I'm not going pretend to know, or care, about "infraction points" and how they work but in all seriousness if you don't get banned every now and then you're probably a boring poster.

Borges

International Regular
The greater the quality of the poster, the higher the bans to post ratio. The highest quality posters get banned permanently.

Spark

Global Moderator
this thread is up to ten (10) warnings + infractions handed out already. handshakes all around

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Fin.

9 infractions worth 52 points, ftr. 300 posts in the thread, so that's 0.17 infraction points per post. FMD that's surely a record.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.