• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Robo Arm

Mesh

Cricket Spectator
Hi,
I've just brought a Robo Arm. What I'm finding is that the cup is very tight, the ball (any type hard, tennis) does not release. If I don't place the ball fully in the cup, I can release. I'm guessing over time the cup will loosen up, but wondering if there are any tips to loosen now?

Thanks

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hi,
I've just brought a Robo Arm. What I'm finding is that the cup is very tight, the ball (any type hard, tennis) does not release. If I don't place the ball fully in the cup, I can release. I'm guessing over time the cup will loosen up, but wondering if there are any tips to loosen now?

Thanks
Don't cup it too tightly, will be difficult to achieve release. If you do it gently and play around with it for a while, it should release quite easily.

Mesh

Cricket Spectator
Don't cup it too tightly, will be difficult to achieve release. If you do it gently and play around with it for a while, it should release quite easily.
The ball in the cup is a very sung fit (even tried a junior call), however placing the ball halfway in the cup does help. I'll keep trying in the hope it loosens up, and I become more accurate before I injure the batsman too seriously
;)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What colour did you get? Burgeniho got one of the flexier ones and I went from Tony Dodemaide bowling into the wind to Thommo down-breeze at the WACA. I think I enjoyed it a lot more than he did.

Mesh

Cricket Spectator
This it is the one. It is getting looser. I'm using it by placing the ball halfway in the cup at the moment.
1651738923264.png