• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Robbie Earle sacked by ITV

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ITV definitely worse - Red Clive and Jim Beglin the worst but the likes of "crazy" Marcel just compound the problem.

To be honest, I like McCarthy, think most of what he says isn't meant to be taken seriously - just need to get his sense of humour.

cpr

International Coach
Rather listen to Andy Townsend than McCarthy tbh. Annoying **** in every aspect.

****, I'd rather listen to Garth Crooks interview Andy Townsend than McCarthy commentary.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ITV definitely worse - Red Clive and Jim Beglin the worst but the likes of "crazy" Marcel just compound the problem.

To be honest, I like McCarthy, think most of what he says isn't meant to be taken seriously - just need to get his sense of humour.
I don't think he's joking. I think he just really is that stupid.

shivfan

Banned
Personally, I don't mind any of the above analysts and commies....

I just can't stand Motson and Lawrenson, so anything that keeps them out of sight is a good thing in my eyes.
:cool:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Motson is dreadful I agree. Lawrenson isn't exactly great either, but I don't have a huge problem with him.